Long Term Care
Quality of life and quality of care go hand-in-hand at our community, where our skilled nursing and long-term care services deliver holistic care with respect for an individual’s unique needs. Our long-term care staffs are well trained in meeting the needs of geriatric residents at all levels of care. Our dedicated team of Doctors, Nurses, Nursing Assistants, Registered Dietitians, Activity Leaders, Social Workers, and Therapists meet to create a care plan geared toward each resident’s unique needs. Our Interdisciplinary Team is multi-faceted and has a customized approach to meet each individual’s physical, spiritual, and psycho-social needs.
Our Social Services department provide supportive services to our residents by providing essential information, managing requests and concerns, coordinating appointments, maintaining communication between the facility, families and the residents.
Our long term care services include:
- 24 hour nursing care
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
- Dementia care
- Activities Geared Toward Cognitive Abilities
- Dysphagia Management
- Wound Care management
- Outpatient Dialysis
- Individualized resident care plan treatments
- Dysphagia Management
- Respiratory Care (Bi-Pap, C-Pap Oxygen, Nebulizer, Inventive Spirometry)
- Enteral Feeding Management
- IV therapy -PICC, Midline
- Infusion Port Management
- IV Antibiotics
- Foley and Suprapubic Catheter care
- Colostomy care
- Ileostomy care
- Nutrition & hydration programs
- Medication management & education
- Diabetes management & education
- Pain management
- Bowel & bladder programs
- Psychology services
- Audiology services
- On site Dental Clinic and Services
- In-house clinics including dental, vision and podiatry
- On staff registered dietitian
- Laboratory testing, X-Rays, and more
Our Long Term Skilled Nursing units specialize in geriatric care and are designed with private and semi-private rooms. Residents enjoy an outdoor garden – which is a perfect, tranquil place to relax or meditate – a large day area, and a dining room featuring individualized meal service. On our main floor, we have a beautiful Chapel where Mass is held daily. On Fridays we have a Rabbi who visits, and many other spiritual ministers visit regularly to offer spiritual care to our residents.
Our auditorium holds many different events and programs for residents, from bingo to musical functions. For more cognitively aware residents, we also offer a Main Floor dining area that has waiter restaurant-like service.
Other amenities include:
- Waited or in room Dining Services
- Religious Services for All Faiths
- Chapel with daily Mass
- Beauty Salon Services
- Creative Activities
- Café dining for residents and families
- Gift shop
- Outdoor Garden
- And much more!
To learn more about our services / admissions please complete the form on this page or call us today at (718) 568-5754.
We're Here to Help, Drop Us a Line
Please select from the numbers below to request information, schedule a tour, career information, contact a resident and more.
Front Desk / Directions
Schedule Tour / Request Info / Admissions
Support / Donate / Volunteer
Levels of Care
Specialized Geriatric Long Term Care and Short Term Rehabilitation