Short Term Rehabilitation
Our community’s post-acute care is comprised of private and semi-private rooms set on floors with spectacular views of New York City. Our dedicated team of Doctors, Nurses, Certified Nursing Assistants, Social Workers, Registered Dietitians, Activity Leaders and Therapists (Physical, Occupational, and Speech) meet to create a care plan geared toward each resident’s unique needs to ensure a speedy recovery. Treatment programs are designed to meet the physical and emotional goals necessary for residents to reach their optimal levels of functioning.
Our Social Services department provide supportive services to our residents by providing essential information, managing requests and concerns, coordinating appointments, maintaining communication between the facility, families and the residents, and manage discharge planning for each resident.
We are in this together – our team will meet with you regularly to ensure consistent progress towards discharge.
Our outcomes are great and evident when considering our favorable discharge satisfaction surveys.
Post-Acute Services include:
- Individualized resident care plan treatments
- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy
- Dysphagia Management
- Wound Management
- Diabetes Management & education
- Medication management & education
- Dementia care
- Fracture Care
- Cardiac Care
- Stroke Care
- Respiratory Care (Bi-Pap, C-Pap Oxygen, Nebulizer, Incentive Spirometry)
- Post-Op Care
- Enteral Feeding Management
- IV therapy -PICC, Midline
- Infusion Port Management
- IV Antibiotics
- Foley and Suprapubic Catheter care
- Colostomy care
- Ileostomy care
- Nutrition & hydration programs
- Pain management
- Bowel & bladder programs
- Family education
- Psychology services
- Audiology services
- On staff registered dietitian
- Laboratory testing and X-rays
- Discharge Planning
- Discharge take home Medication Program and more …
Residents undergoing Post-Acute enjoy individualized meal service, religious services for many different denominations, and daily Catholic Mass. There is a café that’s open during the day, and many nearby amenities in the greater community.
Other amenities include:
- Individualized Dining Services with option of self-select menus
- Religious Services for All Faiths
- Chapel with daily Mass
- Beauty Salon Services
- Creative Activities
- Café dining for residents and families
- Gift shop
- Outdoor Garden
- And much more!
To learn more about our services / admissions please complete the form on this page or call us today at (718) 568-5754.
We're Here to Help, Drop Us a Line
Please select from the numbers below to request information, schedule a tour, career information, contact a resident and more.
Front Desk / Directions
Schedule Tour / Request Info / Admissions
Support / Donate / Volunteer
Our staff embodies the phrase “The Spirit of Love and Dedication”