Food and Nutrition Services
Our Food and Nutrition program is designed to meet the unique nutritional needs of each resident in our care. Our menus are planned by our gourmet Chef and Registered Dietitian to serve our residents a delectable and nutritious dining experience! We offer both table service and in room dining to accommodate residents preferences and needs.
To support residents nutritional needs we offer:
- Delicious and nutritious Meals planned by our Chef and Registered Dietitian
- Diets that meet specific dietary and therapeutic needs as per physician orders
- Dysphagia Diets
- Comprehensive Nutrition Assessments from our Registered Dietitians
- Wellness Program
- Food Fortification and Nutritional Supplements to meet individual needs
- Diabetes Management and Education
- Diet Education for residents and Family
To learn more about our services / admissions please
complete the form on this page or call us today at (718) 568-5754.
We're Here to Help, Drop Us a Line
Please select from the numbers below to request information, schedule a tour, career information, contact a resident and more.
Front Desk / Directions
Schedule Tour / Request Info / Admissions
Support / Donate / Volunteer
Levels of Care
Specialized Geriatric Long Term Care and Short Term Rehabilitation