Pastoral Care Department provides religious services, spiritual care to all Residents, family members and staff, regardless of their religious beliefs.
- Daily Mass is offered in our Chapel and is televised in each Residents
- Room and Community Area on each floor
- Eucharistic Adoration
- Daily Rosary
- Sacrament of the Healing, General Service for all twice a year,
- Individually Anointed upon request.
- One to One Pastoral Visits
- Sacrament of Reconciliation
Pastoral Care is part of the Inter-disciplinary Palliative Care Team and End of Life Palliative Care Team addressing the Spirit Mind and Body needs of Residents Services of other Denominations are made available upon request.
To learn more about our services / admissions please complete the form on this page or call us today at (718) 568-5754.
We're Here to Help, Drop Us a Line
Please select from the numbers below to request information, schedule a tour, career information, contact a resident and more.
Front Desk / Directions
Schedule Tour / Request Info / Admissions
Support / Donate / Volunteer
Levels of Care
Specialized Geriatric Long Term Care and Short Term Rehabilitation